Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas

We had a very nice Cristmas Eve. The family converged on my sister Katie's house this year for celebration and the gift exchange. We met over there at 2:00 in the afternoon, and of course all the males insisted that the Seahawks game be on, although it wasn't a very exciting game. The Colts were resting Payton Manning, and some of their other players in anticipation of the playoffs, So the Hawks won pretty easily. Then we came back home and Lyk and Lisa and the kids came up and spent the night, and Rose and her boyfriend came over. Everybody had a great time.

I have the rest of the year off, so my project is to get the truck that I got for free running, but since Mrs. Alstuff has tomorrow off, we will probably go see "The Cronicles of Narnia". I read the books to my kids when they were growing up, and the movie looks like it will be good.

So Merry Christmas to the World, Peace on Earth and all that stuff.

2 comments:

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I am SO jealous...you have the rest of the year off????

Well, I'm happy for you and Mrs. Alstuff anyway. So how was the movie?

Al said...

"The cronicles" was well made. I read the books out loud to my two kids, doing "the voices", a different one for each character, so lots of good memories. The movie was true to the book, and everything was first class. I give it a thumb and a half up.