Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Jensen Healey Pictures

Here are some pictures of Frankenhealey, reassembled, and looking good.

I still have lots to do, but it is now running and licensed. I drove it around a little yesterday, but was having problems with the throttle linkage sticking. It would rev up to about 3,000 RPM and stick there. I'd have to blip the pedal to get it to return, and a couple of times, it revved up to 6,000 RPM and stuck there. Very nnerving, but I sorted it out by the end of the evening. The timing is still off and the carbs are not in sync yet, but it is driveable.

The wipers don't work, and it has only one headlight, no turn signals. But it is good enough to take to the car show tomorrow. It is entered as a "work in progress".










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suh - Weet!!

Al said...

NCP: It still jas a long way to go, but I am pleased as to the progress. I actually got it ot the annual Boeing Employees car show today.

rennratt said...

I want that car!

It looks AWESOME!