Friday, September 09, 2011

I BE Trippin'

In my spare time the last couple of days, I have been figuring out our trip. The plan is:

Day 1 Home to Paradise Point State Park
Day 2 Paradise Point to Emigrant Springs
Day 3 Emigrant Springs to Craters of the Moon
Day 4 Craters of the moon to Brigham City to see family
Day 5 Brigham City
Day 6 Brigham City to Zion National Park
Day 7 Zion National Park
Day 8 Zion National Park to North Rim, Grand Canyon
Day 9 North Rim to Bryce Canyon
Day 10 Bryce Canyon
Day 11 Bryce Canyon to Capitol Reef National Park
Day 12 Capitol Reef to Arches
Day 13 Arches to Brigham City
Day 14 Brigham City
Day 15 Brigham city to somewhere
Day 16 Home

With no side trips, that is 2889 miles.
We do not have reservations at several of out destinations, but that's OK. We'll figure something out.
I pick up the Westfalia tonight. I am anxious to see how all the improvements turned out. Added heat, air conditioning and refrigeration. Updated electrical system, new pop top canvas and headliner, new batteries. new windshield, new rear bumper, new antenna. This will be a heck of a break-in trip.
I can't wait.

No comments: