Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Trippin'

Just trying to plan a fabuloso trip for next year.
Next April will be our tenth Anniversary, so I want to do something extra special.
After some careful consideration, I have proposed at least a week in Bora Bora.
Stay in one of the bungalows that are built out in the bay over the water, with glass floors.
Mrs A has given the go-ahead, so I am looking on the Internet at various accommodations. It will be pricey, but the way I look at it is that some day way too soon we won't be able to go for fiscal or physical reasons, and I want that memory stored away to retreat to when life gets to close and cold.
I can't imagine growing old and saying "Gee, I sure wish I had stayed home more and done nothing worth remembering."
So, the Productivity Bonus I just received, and the Income Tax return go in the kitty, and some of my overtime money. I want to have enough set aside that we don't have to worry about the expense.

2 comments:

rennratt said...

That is wonderful. I hope you have a GREAT time. Be sure to take a LOT of pictures, so we can live vicariously through you.

Al said...

I have already saved most of the money. Our income Tax return should cover the rest. If we can just keep out hands out of the kitty until then....