Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Moving Forward

I've been fighting with Blogger for a couple of days. I would try to post, but once I put in the header, that's all it would let me do. At any rate, it seemed to be working now
They tore off the old roofing yesterday, will put the new roofing on today.
The poor dogs just do not understand that we actually WANT people walking around and hammering on the roof. They are quite certain that we are being invaded by aliens or some such.
Of course Mrs A. is about frantic by the time I get home. I advised her (notice I didn't say TOLD her) that she needs to pack up the pups and run down to the park with a picnic lunch. Everyone would be a lot happier.
They had to replace a few sheets of plywood at the edge of the roof, which I figured would be necessary.
I still haven't heard from the Bank about the equity loan, but should soon. I figure I will just put everything on my Visa and pay down the Visa when the loan comes through. Accumulate lots of rewards point that way.
The Z comes along slowly. I finished rewiring the stereo on Sunday, put the seats back in and installed the console. Need to put in the steering columns surround and lower close-out panels, and the interior should be ready to button up.
Unfortunately the clutch isn't working. It feels like the pedal is not pushing anything. so it may be the clutch master cylinder, if not that the slave cylinder. If not that the clutch disc is frozen in place from sitting too long. I guess it will be a check it out thing once I get it up in the air. That will also give me the opportunity to look for the source of the Thunk in the rear end.
One thing at a time. And every time you get something done, one step closer to on the road.

No comments: