Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Update from the Ozone

Spent two hours in the Dentist's chair. The entertainment value is way over rated, but the drugs ain't bad. Seriously though, I had permanent caps put on six teeth, and it wasn't much fun at all. Home and a Percocet made things some better, but I really don't like Percocet that much. It puts me in a lala land where I am feeling no pain but I am dizzy and can't sleep. Can't take the stuff and drive. Can't read. About all I can do is sit there and watch TV, which I don't usually do, because most of the time TV isn't worth watching.

As you can see from the pictures, I have completed the Kitchen Cabinets. That is not to imply that I am completely done with the kitchen. I still have to fab a closeout panel for above the sink, do some tile work, and put in a new smoke hood, but the veneer work is done.

My face feels like if I went to look in the mirror I would see Jason looking back at me with the hockey mask. Think I better go watch reruns.