Thursday, June 18, 2009

Just another week

Nothing much going on at Chateau Warren.

I'm getting worn out by the constant work. Today makes eighteen days without a day off, and although it is only eight hours a day this time around, it is wearing me down. Mrs A is getting cabin fever, because we haven't gone anywhere lately.

I will have this weekend off, so we are planning to get out and about. We have both been wanting to get down to Tacoma to see the Museum of Glass. Unless it is a torrential downpour or something we will probably go. It is supposed to be fabulous, and I love glass artwork. Promises to be interesting.

Sunday we will probably stay home. Mrs A has purchased a couple of primo t-bones and I will fire up the grill. I do love a prime steak done just so on the grill.

R called to apologize to me for cussing me out on the phone the other day. I think this is a first, her apologizing for her bad behavior. She really needs to learn to curb her temper. Mrs A still is pissed at her, and currently wants nothing to do with her. Can't say as I blame her. It presents some problems for Father's Day, but we will get through it.

We are currently discussing spending a week someplace in August. Still haven't decided where or when. So far we are leaning towaards Chateau Westport, but I will still have to call them and see what is available.

No comments: