Monday, January 17, 2011

Curmudgeonly

That's how I have been feeling lately.
Part of it has to do with the time of the year. I tend to withdraw this time of year. So just leave me the hell alone, already.
Part of it has to do with being stuck on second shift. I hate second shift. It totally screws up your life. I get home at 11:30 or so, take a couple of hours to unwind, usually get to bed around 2:00. Eight hours sleep get's me up at 10:00. By the time I shower, and get breakfast, it's too late to do anything before I report to work at 2:30.
Part of it has to do with working six or seven days a week, although there has been nothing to do. I sat here both days this weekend and didn't do a blessed thing except play solitaire, surf the internet and do some statistical reports. Well. I did bid on and win a set of Dellorto DHLA 40 carbs ( I know that is greek to most of you) , but that is hardly work related.
So, you there, get off the lawn or I'll sick the dogs on you (A Shi-Tzu and a Brussels Griffon). That ought to be a hoot.

2 comments:

sue said...

I know it is a paycheck, but truly there is nothing worse than being bored at work...

Al said...

Sue: You are absolutely right. I'd rather juggle three things at once than not have anything to do.