Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Been a while

Since I posted anything here.
Part of the reason is that Kelly's death hit me real hard. He was a year younger than me, and we were in the process of putting together a visit.
I am still bummed.
At least I have some nice artwork to remember him by, and some great memories of the stuff we did together.
Tomorrow is the annual Boeing Employees car show, and I have been persuaded to bring Framkenhealey to the show. It is still not complete, mainly wiring problems, but I have no turn signals or wipers. I finally got the headlights working, but one only works on high beam. Shouldn't be too terribly difficult to track down a junction that has a loose connection. I need to go home tonight and clean it up and get it ready to drive tomorrow. I drove it around for several miles on Saturday, finally have the idle set properly, and the mixture seems right. It is only about 4 miles to work, so it is not a big deal.
But I will have my fingers crossed anyway.

No comments: