Thursday, April 12, 2012

Back on Second Shift

The title says it all.
When I took this job, I agreed to fill in when the second shift guy went on Vacation.
Little did I know that he was taking three weeks off in April.
Considering that I spent nine of the last 12 months I was in ECAT on second shift, three weeks is OK. Don't like it, but I agreed to it, So I guess I have no kick. The other thing is that I have to work every other weekend while he is gone. The way the schedule works out that means two out of the three weekends I get to work both days.
I just have to remind myself that it means another grand in the savings towards our tenth anniversary trip.
Friday is Mrs A's last day of employment outside the home. I have told her since we first got together that she could quit any time she wanted. She has always had mixed feelings about not working.
I might be a little envious.

No comments: