Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Bring it on

Lately I have been on a run of bad luck.
Some times stuff just happens.
The washing machine gave out this week. Rather than attempt to fix it myself (which is what I would normally do ) I had Mrs A call a Repair Service. They wanted $529.00 to repair the old machine.
So of course we bought a new one, which was $679.00.
Saturday, we were supposed to go to our grandson's sixth birthday party, but when I woke up from my nap, there was doggy diarrhea and vomited blood in the music room. Monk was hiding and looking mighty ashamed of himself.
So instead of going to a birthday we spent the afternoon and early evening in the veterinary emergency room.they never did figure out what was going on, except that the x-rays didn't show anything unusual. so for $300.00 we learned nothing.
So it goes.
So if you go with the superstition that bad luck comes in threes, I should be in the clear.
Kitchen sink
washing machine
Doggy vomit
done

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crossing my fingers for you...

Al said...

Got 'em crossed, fingers, toes legs and eyes.