Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Creeping Crud

I've been struggling with a nasty virus for about two weeks. Miserable crud with a wicked cough.
Great grandson Nikko was kind enough to present us with the virus.
I fought the good fight for about a week, not letting it get me down, but a week ago it took me down for the count. Lost the round but not the match.
Cough and cough and cough until out of breath, then cough some more. No sleep, too much coughing.
Went to work every day anyway, just loaded up on ever OTC known to man, none of which did too much  Very hard to think, or work up the gumption to do anything, and meanwhile I am right in the middle of a major screw-up. No one else is willing to step forward and take it on, so I have been creeping along, doing it a bit at a time as I get the energy.
I have finally turned the corner and am getting better. I might live, and it could be a good thing.
So now Mrs A has come down with it.
Bummer.

No comments: