Sunday, March 31, 2013

280Z

Here's the current state of my '77 280Z interior.

I have taken out the seats, the dash, the steering wheel. I have put in new dash light bulbs, ordered a new steering wheel. bought a new center console and put in the stuff from the old one.
I have ordered new carpets, which should be in next week.
I repaired the hot/cold control for the heater. I have owned the car for about five years and it has never worked. It will be nice to be able to turn off the heat this summer.
Next I will fix a broken off bolt in the blower, and start putting it all back together.
I need to have the driver's seat reaposltered.
Then on to the brakes, adjust the valves, fix the clunk in the rear end.
Then Paint.



2 comments:

Ginger said...

Dang!

Al said...

Pre-formed carpets shiped on Monday. When they get here I can start puting things back together.