Friday, April 18, 2014

Convergence

When separate elements approach a common point, not necessarily by any plan we know of.
I had to work last Saturday, not an uncommon occurrence. I work every other Saturday.
I work an eight hour "Split Shift" so called because it covers two shifts First shift (:00 to 1:30)
and second shift (2:30 til 11:00)
My shift is 9 to 5:30.
So the sun was up, it was a beautiful spring morning. The early flowering fruit trees and ornamentals are in bloom, The world is coming out of it's Winter hibernation.
I pulled into the parking lot, and an open space was fairly close. As I pulled in I noticed the car next to me
It was an early Japanese little pickup, all tricked out. Custom metallic bronze paint job with blue pin striping. Lowered until it was sitting on the ground. spray-in bed liner, custom interior, killer sound system.
As I turned into the parking spot what came on the radio?
LOW...
RIDE.....
ER.......
Oh YEAH
CONVERGENCE.

No comments: