Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Weird Shit

I was at work today, slaving away on the computer (OK, OK, playing solitaire) when I realized that the yellow spot that has plagued my vision for the last two months is gone.
There is still a small visual distortion in the area where it was located, but it is gone. There is a minor floater, but it is located slightly to the side of where the yellow thingie was.
I just looked up, and realized it wasn't there anymore.
Everything I have read says this does NOT happen. It gets worse, but it doesn't get better.
I'm afraid to sneeze or anything, since I don'r know what made it go away.
Knock on wood.
I still intend to go to the eye doctor and see if he has a clue what just happened.
Thank you Lord.

2 comments:

sue said...

*Keeping fingers and toes crossed*. Here's hoping it really DID go away (or shift, at least to where it doesn't bother you as much). Whoo hoo!

Al said...

Sue: I still have some blurry vision, but it's not real bad, so it is a vast improvement over having a big floatie right in the middle of my vision.