Sunday, March 07, 2010

Z




I haven't blogged about the Z lately. I promised to publish some pictgures after I put on the ground effects kit, but I never got around to it. Well, Saturday I put on a set of custom wheels and new tires. That pretty much completes the outside of the car.
Maybe tomorrow (or Later today) I will dig out a couple of "before" pictures.
Of course I'm never done. I still need to get the driver's seat reapholstered, and I need to find and fix a mminor "Clunk" in the rear end, but then I will pretty much be finished with it.
I will probably sell it and get a new project.

3 comments:

sue said...

OOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!! What a gorgeous little car! Damn. Now if I were only in the market for a gorgeous little car... :(

Al said...

Sue: You really can't get the impact of the paint job unless you view it in person, because it changes color as you look at it from different angles.

sue said...

I KNOW!!!! I've seen a paint job like that "in person"... they are really sweet!