Thursday, September 09, 2010

Around the Mountain........Again

Mrs A firmly believes that everything that happens to us of any significance is a part of a bigger plan. When there is a potential lesson to be learned, if we miss the point, it will come around again, and again, until we "Get it".
I'm not sure how to interpret this considering the latest round of crap.
Two months ago, against my better judgement, we allowed R to move in with us. Understand this: It was not my decision. When she called up and talked to Mrs A, she said she was going to have to go to the homeless shelter, because the Universal Sperm Donor had started hitting her. She had the bruises to prove it.
So she and "i" moved in. For the most part it went pretty well at first, but there is a history there, and I was pretty sure it would not last.
Let's just say that our lifestyles didn't mesh well. Mrs A and I work, R does not, and stays up until two then sleeps until noon. Nothing wrong with that except that she and "i" are very noisy, and Mrs A is a very light sleeper. I bought her a "White Noise Generator" which worked reasonable well, but not well enough. She missed out on a bunch of sleep. She got grouchy.
So she and R got into it last night. Screaming and obscenities.
The cops were called.
I had to leave work and go home and straighten things out.
No blood was shed, no blows were exchanged, and no one went to jail, but R left and won't be coming back, except to get her things. I changed the locks today.
I talked to R, and she went off on me, pulled every guilt trip known to man. I felt like shit, but told her it just wasn't working out, and she went off on me. I was in tears when I hung up on her.
Mrs A went down to the Regional Justice Center with the intention of getting a Protection Order.
Once again I am stuck in the middle, and no matter what I do or say, it will be perceived as betrayal by either Mrs A or R. Since I have no choice in the matter but to take a side, of course Mrs A comes first.
It breaks my heart to throw my grandson out, but if I don't I can kiss my marriage goodbye.
Shit, shit, shit.
All I want is for Mrs A and I to be left alone. We have a great relationship when people just leave us the hell alone.
Mrs A needs to learn to stop trying to help people when she can't help them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate to sound sexist, or deafeatest, but you have to remember that when dealing with feminine logic, you will lose.

It's male destiny.

You cannnot fix it, for it is unfixable. The best you can hope to accomplish is avoiding a false accustation, and being hauled away in handcuffs yourself.

NEVER let this potential scenario be banished from your mind.

For women, as delightful as they often are, are utterly untrustworthy. Thier biology, in combination with today's laws and legal structure make this a unassailable fact.

Al said...

Anon: Point well taken. As I put it the other day, no two grown women should live under the same roof, especially a menopausal woman and a menstruating 25 year old. Times like that I need to retire to the workshop and twist a wrench.

Anonymous said...

You have learned Grasshopper.....