Saturday, October 30, 2010

Back at it

Well, it is Saturday, and I am getting ready to go to work. Second Saturday in a row.We are working six days a week, down from working seven. I had avoided any overtime since I had my last eye surgery at the beginning of August.
It has been a tough week.
Besides still being on second shift and hating every minute of it, Mrs A is still angry. She went down and filed a restraining order against R. Court date next Thursday. Mrs A is really wound up. She is dreading going to court. Can't say as I blame her.
I booked a flight to Utah for Christmas. Never have been in that part of the country in the Winter. Should be fun. And it will be a good time of year to get out of Dodge. I am not a big fan of the Holidays. Too much stress and expense. At least by going to Utah, we will only be dealing with one family. Plus it will give R a Chance to be with the rest of the family without worrying about violating the Restraining Order.

No comments: