Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Down the Drain

I have fought with the downstairs toilet for over 20 years. It constantly develops a partial blockage. Not enough to overflow, but stuff just doesn't go down the way it should. So I go in and vigorously plunge it, and it works OK for a day or two. I have snaked it with no results. I even pulled the toad and checked that there was no obstruction, after all who knows what might have een flushed
So I gave up and got a new toilet. Not just any toilet. A $250.00 Toilet with a fourstar rating.
I happened to be watching the learning channel the other day, and "How it works" or some such came on. The show was about.......toilets. They gave a demonstration, showing what the various models were capable of. The one I bought flush 20 golf balls down in a single flush, and still only use a gallon and a half of water. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it.
So I Installed the latest in toilet technology, and so far, so good.

Now, where'd I leave those golf balls?

No comments: