Thursday, October 07, 2010

Nothing New

Just keep our head down and march.

I got the OK from the eye doctor to get my new glasses, but the eye doctor's office called to cancel my appointment. I was really disappointed. It is coming up on a year since I have been able to see properly, and I am getting impatient. They rescheduled for next Monday, but that means a delay of a week to getting my new glasses.

I am still on second shift and hating it. It is crazy at work right now, as it is at the point in the assembly process when they put in the wires. It is good to be rel busy, as there is nothing worse than sitting around with nothing to do.

Mrs A and I are trying to plan a getaway, probably to Lake Quinault. I need to look at the schedule at work and see when I can work in a little time off.

There is a new family member. A grand daughter, Ella Jones, in Utah. We are trying to work in a visit down there for Christmas, since I have a week off between Christmas and New Years. Guess I need to start pricing airfares and car rentals.

No comments: