Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Good News!

Kinda a frustrating day today. My "baby", the 1977 Datsun 280Z, decided to quit in the parking lot of the Credit Union today. It was running just fine when I shut it off, but when I went to start it back up, nothing. Not even a click or anything. It was like there wasn't even a battery in it. After a couple of hours of frustration, a friendly tow truck driver helped me track down the wiring issue, But I was three hours late for work.

When I got to work, good news was waiting. We are going on vacation on Friday, and will be gone all next week. When I report back to work, it will be on first shift (WOOHOO!!!!!). I will never be a big fan of getting up at 5:00 to report at 6:00, but it beats the heck out of being on second shift and never getting to see Carol during the week.

No comments: