Thursday, September 03, 2009

TSO!!!

For the last several years, one of the things I have done for Christmas is take Mrs A and Vinnie and my cousin Lynn to see TSO (Trans Siberian Orchestra to you Troglodytes).
Tickets went on sale yesterday at 10:00 A.M. A pre-sale for fan club members only.
Unfortunately I had to be at a meeting at 10:00. I really couldn't blow the meeting off, since I was to receive an award at said meeting.
I left as soon as possible and ran back to my desk, got on line to order tickets.
Floor tickets, eleven rows back from the stage, center of the floor.
Oh yeah!
Screaming electric guitar pyrotechnic light show laser extravaganza Christmas music!
Ho, Ho, HO!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Same as last year, I'm super jealous! They're amazing.

Al said...

Sarah: Every year we get a little closer to the stage. I don't know what I will do next year to get better seats.

Anonymous said...

Woot!!!

Al said...

NCP: YEEHAW!

rennratt said...

I had to miss last year, but hope to go back again this year. Nothing says Christmas like a screaming guitar!

They also have a new CD this year. Did you download it yet?

Al said...

Renn: No I haven't gotten around to downloading it yet. Sounds like a good thing to do today. Hope you get to go this year.