Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring at last

The weather turned halfway decent today, and here it is only the second day of Spring. I have been needing it bad for the last week or so.
A bunch of the early flowering trees and shrubs are beginning to bloom, The early plum and cherry blooming fairly well, the forsithia sowing it's histerical yellow blooms.
I actually got out and worked on a car for a little bit today. The truck needed a new headlight, but I have been waiting for time when I wasn't tired and the weather was nice. Today was that day.
It had clouded over by the time I had to go to work (2:00) so I didn't mind going in too much. Tomorrow, however is another matter. My bad sholder tells me the barometric pressure is changing quickly, and since it has been way low, that can only mean that tomorrow is going to be a beautiful day. Either that or a tornado.
But I'm betting on nice.

No comments: