Thursday, December 08, 2011

Stir it up

My toe is not healing the way the wound specalist would like. The swelling and redness has gone away, but a hole remains. They insist that it needs to remain open and heal from the inside out. So when I go in, they scrape off any scab that has formed. Lots of fun there.
Seems all we do lately is go to doctors appointments. They hope that it will be healed by next week.
I was offered a job today, and will take it. If anything I am overqualified, but it is on first shift and I will only have to work every third weekend. The hours are kinda flexible, so we will be having a discussion about four tens or nine 80s or midshift when we get together next. But I took the offer, so I will report to days after the first of the year.
And my daughter has been missing for three days.

2 comments:

rennratt said...

Have the doctors officially diagnosed what caused the issues with your toe? It sounds terrible!

Have you heard anything more about your daughter? I can't imagine not knowing where she is. I'm praying that all turns out okay.

Al said...

Although they could fing no evidence of a wound or anything, the dignosis was an infection (staphilococcus aurelia). I have been given the OK to return to normal activities.

I still know nothing about my daughter's whereabouts. The last time I talked to her was in August. Her cell phone has been shut off, and I have no number to call her. When I talked to her in August she was pregnant, but my grand doughter tells me that she heard that she miscarried. Her significant other was the one calling around looking for her, but he never called me, and I don't have his phone number either.