Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Two steps fprward

I got the OK from the doc today to resume normal activities. I have been under orders to stay off my feet as much as possible. Guess I can no longer put off raking the leaves in the front yard........But it will be great to be able to take a shower without having my foot in a sandwich bag.
And my present supervisor has given me my release, so when I come back from the Holidays I will be reporting to my new job. On days. Right now I am negotiating for four tens, with Mondays off.

2 comments:

rennratt said...

Congratulations! I am glad that you have moved to day shift.

Al said...

When we return from the Holidays, on Jan 3rd, I will begin the new job. Fout tens, Tuesday thru Friday, Mondays off. Working every third weekend. 7:00 to 5:30.
Woo-Hoo!