Monday, August 14, 2006

And so it begins
















Bolgger is messed up and won't let me upload any more photo's for now. I wanted to show the progress we have made. The framing is about 40% done.

We went with Morning Light this weekend for a concert in Centralia, so Saturday was a great but long day, Sunday after church there wasn't much time to get started on the deck, but today we put in about 6 hours. I have to admit that V. was a big help, which surprised me. Of course I let him use my new cordless power tools, so that had a lot to do with it.

More pictures tomorrow, if Blogger allows.
Here's where the deck will go. It's a real mess at the moment

Here'e the big pile of wood dropped in our driveway Hard to believe it cost almost $7,000.00

4 comments:

Rick said...

I get splinters just looking at that pile of lumber! (I was never much for gloves. Makes it too hard to pick yer nose.)

Al said...

You need to get gloves like I have, with the fingers cut off at the second nuckle. Protect your hands, and you can still pick your nose,

Daphnewood said...

it's moving along despite all the nosepicking going on! The wood is beautiful. I like the color (it's a girl thing). keep up the good work

Al said...

The decking will be Redwood Toned, so it will go good with the house and the support structure.