Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Statler and Waldorf


Statler and Waldorf are the two old guys that sat up on the balcony and heckled the cast on The Muppet Show. The were always one of my favorites.

At work , Billy and I sit at the shipside support area (called The Barge). We are a couple of well known curmudgeons, and somebody told us this morning that we reminded him of Statler and Waldorf.

Actually what he said was we reminded him of "the two old dudes in the balcony who heckled everyone"

Art imitates life, and life in turn imitates art.

I am now complete.

I am Muppet, hear me gripe.

9 comments:

Rick said...

Got an extra chair for me? I've always aspired to curmudgeon-ness.

Al said...

I thought of you as I was typing this blog up. You could certainly be an honorary curmudgeon of the Balcony Society.

Rick said...

The picture wasn't there when I looked the first time (or I didn't give it time to load), but I do bear a striking resemblance to the curmudgeon on the left. ;-)

Al said...

I went back and edited it to add the picture when I got time.

Al said...

I wasa thinking "The Balcony Society"

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I LOVED that show when I was growing up!!!

Although I must admit, my personal favorite was Animal! ;)

Al said...

Not surprising, I mean, you ARE an "animal lover".

Al said...

Yeah, you and Mr Dickey playing Statler and Waldorf, with poor CD as the hapless Fozzie Bear.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Hairy+legs+girls Detector spyware Wellbutrin posting effexor withdrawal symptom Cpu temparatur amd celeron Gestetner printer troubleshooting http://www.merchant-accounts-95.info Homefront tv photos