Friday, April 25, 2008

Day 19

I have tomorrow and Sunday off. Round 1 is about over, and I anticipate the bell at the end of shift tonight.

On Monday starts round two. There are two things coming up that I have to make sure to make time for. On June 21st, Karrin Allyson is coming to Jazz Alley. Mrs A and I went on our first date to see her at Jazz Alley. It always makes for a good date and some wonderful memmories.

Memorial Day weekend we are going to Oregon for a family reunion. THREE DAYS IN A ROW OFF! It's gonna be a hoot.

Then in early July, the first P8-A rolls out of the factory, and I will have a couple of months of skating until late September, when the third bird hits the fan (Nice visual on that, huh?)

Today I went up and confiscated the power cord to V's computer He is not doing his chores, is flunking math, and in general being a 15 year old. I need him to man up right now, and take care of his responsibilities without Mrs A having to wear herself ragged trying to get him to do his chores. I am going to have a talk with him tomorrow.

I said in my last post that I had no time for wickedness. Well I went right past wickedness and right straight to evil. Like stealing the power cord from Vs computer and hiding it.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Stealing the power cord? Totally awesome and totally justified.

Have fun this weekend!

Al said...

Sarah: As I put it to him: "Your computer is your posession, and I won't take it away from you. However, the electricity is mine."