Saturday, April 19, 2008

MEME

I was tagged by HRH The Peanut Queen.

I don't have times for tags, and I don't think I have the energy to tag anyone else, but I liked the concept as long as I don't have to do the other stuff. Like usual, I play by my own rules.

Here are the rules, most of which I am breaking:

1) Write your own six word memoir;
2) Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like;
3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere;
4) Tag at least five more blogs with links; and
5) Don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!

My six word memoire:

Eagle
Lightning Strikes
Tastes Like Chicken.

So what does that mean? Cryptic, huh?

Eagle: I set my sights high, am determined, and set a course that often is difficult to attain.

Lightning Strikes: As usual, in life, shit happens, and the dreams end up getting blasted out of the sky and back to reality. Usually not even your fault, just shit happens.

Tastes Like Chicken: Not ever eating crow. Make the best out of what remains. Convince yourself that what remains is OK. Oh, and ignore that smell of burnt feathers. It's not how many times life knocks you down, it's how many times you get up.

And of course, it is funny. Funny is good.

Anyone who wants to play is hereby invited. Let me know you got it here, I'm always curious how other people take on a challenge.

3 comments:

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

You're too funny, Al.

And that lightning stikes part? that is SO friggin' true!!!

Al said...

PQ: Thanks. A lillte bit of levity never hurt anyone. There'a pleanty enough glum to go around.

sue said...

Wow. Good one. I can't do this... it looks like I would have to actually THINK. Can't think right now. ;)