Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

We have the house to ourselves.
The Utah bunch are with the other side of the family, and V. has gone over to his dads for a couple of days. Mrs A never did get out of her robe today, and took a four hour nap this afternoon while I vegged.
Yesterday I went down and got a ton of pellets for the pellet stove.
Tonight I doubt if we make it until midnight.
A thrill a minute.
Just the way I want it right now.
Hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year.

2 comments:

rennratt said...

Happy New Year to you and yours!

Last night was the FIRST NYE in YEARS that I made it to midnight. It was only fun b/c we were goofing off with friends.

Al said...

Renn: What we really needed was for things to slow down a little. I stayed up, and woke up Mrs A at a quarter til midnight, we watched them set off fireworks at the Space Needle, smooched, and hit the hay. Nice and quiet.