Monday, November 10, 2008

Concert Critique

What can I say?
What an incredible show!
The light show alone was worth the price of admission. Last year the light show was good, but they have all new fixtures this year, and as an Engineering type, and roadie, the whole thing left me in awe. And new pyrotechnics.
Oh yeah, and there was music, too.
Incredible screaming guitar, battling keyboard, orchestra rock and roll opera music.
Words can in no way really describe it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG3Fvi1pJh4&eurl=http://privacyofthemind.com/

4 comments:

Rick said...

Crap. I meant to ask where you were sitting. We took the kid and his girlfriend this year.

Al said...

We were BB31 Seats 20 thru 25, but it's a little late.....

Hope you enjoyed the show.

I took Mrs A and Vinny and Mrs A's sister and my cousin Lynn. We all had a great time.

rennratt said...

Sooo jealous!

Especially with all of the new stuff added.

Oh well. Maybe next year, eh?

Al said...

Renn: The only thing that disappointed me was that they did not have Anna Phoebe on the electric violin this year. But the light show was spectacular.