Wednesday, January 11, 2006

^&*!@% Rain

Well, fellow bloggers, it has rained in Seattle for 24 consecutive days, and the nine day forecast shows rain for each and every day in the future. I do vaguely remember seeing this big yellow thing in the sky a couple of days after Christmas, but only briefly. This is the time of the year when you way in the back of your head start hearing a little voice talking about the rope or the pills or the gun. With me it never goes any farther than that, but traditionally between now and the end of February are pretty bleak times here in Latteland. Dark when you go to work, dark when you get home and rain in between.

Molly, the Shi-Tzu is back at the Vets today. She stopped drinking and peeing, and she looked so miserable. Sure hope she is OK. Mrs A was in tears when I went to work. She dropped Molly off at the vet on her way to work. She was worried about paying the Vet, but I told her that we have a bunch of money we had been saving for a trip, so I told her to go ahead and tap in to that. I hate to give up out trip to China, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

1 comment:

Al said...

I had a chance to work for the National Parks Service doing survey work in Montana once, but took a job as an orderly instead. Working in a park would be nice, except fot the public.