Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Happy Birthday Mrs A.


So today is Mrs A.'s birthday. She has now been 39 for several years, and I hope she will continue to celebrate her 39th for many years to come.

So the kids are coming over to celebrate her birthday, and it will be a hectic evening.

For her birthday, I am taking her to the Lake Quinault lodge for the weekend . No televisions or phones in the rooms. Lots of hiking trails and massive peace and quiet. Just what we both need. This is the place where we went for our first "weekender", where I proposed to her, and where we went after we were married. We have been back a several other times since. What a beautiful peaceful place. It is also out 3rd anniversary this weekend, so who knows, we may never leave the lodge.

Anyway, Happy 39th Birthday Mrs A., and many more.

2 comments:

Daphnewood said...

happy 39th Mrs. A.! I hope you two have a lovely time at the lodge.

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Ooooo damn! I'm late!

Happy Birthday, Mrs. A.!


I hope you both have a terrific time! :)