Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Back in the Saddle again

One day back, and it seems like I never left.

The Malignancy is bad mouthing everyone.

The guys in my crew are struggling, and don't get a lot of work done. I have to spend a lot of time coaching them. This is not supposed to be my job. It's not the fault of the guys that they weren't properly trained to do their job. But I am the only one available.

They ran my ass ragged last night.

At least it kept me busyenough that the evening went by VERY quickly.

3 comments:

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

That's the only good thing about being so busy...time flies!

Sorry all that drama is still going on.

Anonymous said...

busy is better than bored!

Al said...

PQ: Sometimes we don't have enough to do, and it drives me crazy.

ncp: After taking an energy drink, nothing is worse than having nothing to do.