Monday, March 09, 2009

When Will it Ever End?

It snowed again today.

Twice.

Once before I had to drive to work, once right before I had to drive home. The roads weren't bad, which I am thankful for, since I sill have not gotten the truck running.

Tonight it is supposed to get down into the 20's, so the water hanging around from the snow will be turning to ice. It will make for a crappy drive in the morning.

I'm sure getting sick of the winter weather. Just when I think it is going to turn, here comes another blast of cold weather. The cold is expected to stay around for a couple more days.

Bah, Humbug!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

but it's MARCH!!!

Al said...

NCP: I KNOW! And the temperature was 28 degrees this morning.

rennratt said...

Aaagh!

Head south. It just may be spring here now.

Al said...

Renn: I was looking up airfares to Mexico today at lunch.