Monday, March 02, 2009

Monday

It was sure nice to have a weekend off. Not that a lot happened. I slept a lot.

I slept eleven hours on Friday night. Woke up and did a little housekeeping. Got together the stuff to do our taxes, and then took a nap. V and DIL came by for a visit and brought along my ex father-in-law. I have always liked and respected him. Probably stayed married to the ex a lot longer than I would have otherwise because I liked her family.

My cousin Lynn came over, and we all had a pleasant evening of conversation and visiting.
Sunday was also real laid back. As ambitious as I got was to go get a haircut. It was just what I needed.

I didn't get around to working on the truck. We didn't take a drive, we just hung around and enjoyed each others company and laid back.

I got a summons for Jury Duty. To me it will be the fourth time have been called up for Jury Duty , but never get empaneled. When they question prospective jurors they always ask if anyone is related to a lawyer, and I tell the my brother is the Renton City Attorney and they kick me off. So I plan on going and being bored out of my skull for three days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My title precludes me from being selected. Somehow, when they see the word "security" in my title, the defense automatically assumes that I'd be tough on crime :)

Al said...

And just because my brother is a former Prosecuting Attorney, they think I want to shoot them all and let God sort them out.