Thursday, July 02, 2009

Waiting for The weekend

I am actually getting a three day weekend. Way cool!

Tomorrow is L's birthday, so we will be going down to spend the afternoon with her and the kids.

My cousin has requested we bring eggrolls for the family reunion on Oregon in August, so tomorrow morning I will get up and go get the ingredients. Mrs A has to work, and when she gets home we will go to visit L. Maybe in the evening we will make the egg rolls.

The Z failed me this morning. When I went to start it, something went "clunk" in the engine compartment. At the same time the amp gauge pegged out at below zero, so I suspect that the starter has gone bad. I hope to get some time to check it out.

Frankenhealey is proceeding well. When I checked it out yesterday, the fenders and doors were cleaned, primed, and painted and fitted. It is maybe a week from done.

We are still in the middle of arrangements for going down to Oregon for a Family reunion in August. My cousins Tom and Rick will be there, and I haven't seen them in like 40 years. It will be great to reconnect. And of course meet Uncle Ben's new special lady.

Then off to the ocean for a week.

August will be a busy month.

No comments: