Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Insomnia

Mrs A. has not been sleeping well. This is both good and bad.

The bad thing is that she rolls over and asks "Honey are you awake? HONEY ARE YOU AWAKE??"

"I am now"

"Why do you think they did that?"

I am, of course supposed to immediately know what she is talking about. The scary part is that I usually do.

That is the bad part. Because she is having a hard time sleeping, I get awakened in the middle of the night, or early morning.

The good part is that she is now awake, and has to find something to do. So she does me. This is behavior I want to encourage.

So if I could cure her insomnia, would I want to?

6 comments:

Rick said...

Hm-m-m... who is "they"? You know this instinctively? They say we need less sleep as we age. That's fine, if they'll just let me nap a couple o' times a day.

Al said...

Yeah, I usually do know who "They" is, and what they have done.

I think I'll go take a nap.

Daphnewood said...

she does you? now that is an interesting way to put it ;)

Al said...

I like to leave things upp to your imagination.

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

"So she does me."

I haven't grinned this hard in a VERY long time. That was just an excellent way of putting things! ;)

Al said...

Let's just say that the impulse did not orriginate from my side of the bed, but it's not like I'm cmoplaining.