Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Full Moon

I came in this morning, and right out of the box, went into full tirade. We use 16 channel radios to communicate with each other. It saves a lot of time and walking to just be able to turn to the appropriate channel and talk to whoever you need to. My flow day has about 18 radios. They need to go back on the charger at the end of shift for a couple of hours to recharge. When I got in this morning there were 8 radios in the charger. The top charger had four radios in it. Only thing was, the whole machine was unplugged. Now the machine has lights that come on when you plug in the radios, so if you plug in the radio and no light comes on THIS IS A CLUE THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG.
The other four radios were jammed in the chargers in such a way that they were not making contact with the charging electrodes, hence, no lights were on and the radios were dead. This is not rocket science. This is not even science 101 (Bonehead science). So I went off. I feel much better now.
I noticed that everyone I had run into this morning was in a pissy mood, so I checked my official Lord of The Rings Calendar, and, sure enough tonight is a full moon. So I have read and seen that there is statistical support for Lunacy. Increased admissions to Mental Institutions, Increased Suicide rates, increased domestic violence on the full moon. Anyone have any observations?

2 comments:

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Well, I actually wanted to shoot several people while trying to drive home yesterday in traffic...does that count? ;)

Al said...

Don't think that counts. By my experience, that is normal. Now if you actually SHOT them that would be different.