Monday, March 13, 2006

I've been tagged.

So I got tagged by An extraordinary Woman (AKA Already A legend).

The rules:
List 7 songs you're into right now. No matter the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag 7 other people to see what they're listening too.

I listen to a lot of music, so the list will include CD's not just individual cute. I suppose I will list my current favorite on each CD.

Gary Moore, Power of the Blues, There's a Hole (Where we used to be).
KT Tunstall, Eye to the Telescope, Black Horse and the Cherry Tree
Marcia Ball, Presumed Innocent, You make it Hard (To Love you)
Duke Robillard, Rockin' Blues, Duke's Mood
Joe Satriani, Strange Beautiful Music, Sleepwalk
Keiko Matsui, Deep Blue, Across the Sun
Acoustic Alchemy, American/English, The Moon and the Sun.

As you can see, my list of people to send it to is woefully short, so I don't think I'll be sending it along. I need to work on that. Maybe tonight.

All is well in AlVille today. I had my stiches out on Friday, and although at the time it felt like they were pulling my entire nervous system out through the roof of my mouth, it only took about 24 hours for things to settle down.
Went to the Church on Saturday for a meeting about the trip to Mexico. Things are beginning to firm up a little, but a long ways to go before we are ready to leave. At least we have until July.
N. Came over on Sunday, and we worked on the truck . We had it THIS CLOSE (two fingers 1/8" apart" to running, so I have no doubt we will get there. I also worked on the lights and wiring for the "Z" and got everything in good enough shape that I drove it in to work today. Man, I love driving that car. Corners like it was on rails, and a top speed of around 150 (MPH). Mind you I haven't ever had it up quite that high. The fastest I ever went was around 110, at which point Mrs. A reached over and sunk her white fingers in my leg while yelling "Honey!!!!!!!!!!!) I think the marks might be permanent. I also had it up around that speed on the track, but was too busy driving to look at the speedometer.

3 comments:

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Aha!!! So The Pk's not the only one running around with those marks on his leg!!!

Glad to hear those stitches are out...just thinking about that gives me the willies!

An Extraordinary woman in a mediocre life said...

I too am glad that the stitches are out :)
Great music choices ;)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Al said...

I go in to the dentist to have the work finished and have my caps realigned this afternoon. People find it amusing when I tilt my head to the left to drink.