Friday, March 10, 2006

TGIF

This was a tough week. I am running around with about 30 stiches in my mouth from Periodontal surgery, Mrs A. has a nasty cold, so does V. CPS called about L. and the kids. Tonight after work I get to go in and have the stitches taken out of my mouth. You can bet your booties that I will be making an entry in the brain cell demolition derby after I get home. Nah, just a medicinal application of an external and internal anesthetic. I have to much to do this weekend.
Tomorrow we have a meeting at the church. We are sending a mission to Mexico for a week this summer. We are going to go, and take V. It will give him an appreciation of what he has when he sees how people live when they don't have the things we take for granted, and also sees what a group of people united in their faith can accomplish. Not your usual Mexican vacation
Sunday N. is coming over and we are going to attempt to get the truck running. It can't be anything major wrong, but I haven't tracked it down yet.
Y'all have a great weekend.

3 comments:

An Extraordinary woman in a mediocre life said...

Hope you all get better soon

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Hope everything went as planned...you'll have to let us know! :)

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Etrust ez antivirus 611 downloads http://www.wedding-dresses-6.info Anti nortons symantec virus