Monday, March 27, 2006

Not bad for a Monday

The reason today is not a bad day for a Monday, is the weather is great, and I didn't go to work. Not that I was sick or anything. V. had a medical appointment and they told me to schedule a couple of hours, and it didn't make a lot of sense to me to get up at zero dark thirty, work a couple of hours, get off and go to the appointment, grab sone lunch and go back for a couple of hours.
Besides, I ironed out the electrical problems in the Z and it needed a shakedown run, and I needed to get new tabs for it, too.
A good enough batch of excuses huh?
No, really!
You know you would have done the same!

5 comments:

Daphnewood said...

My monday is almost over and it was neither good nor bad. Kind of unremarkable in a way. I am glad you had an extra day off. Those can be pure bliss once in a while. Any big plans for later this week? I need some excitement and am thinking of an adventure. I just don't know what, where or when just yet:)

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Damn right I would've done the same thing. I know I've taken the whole day off for a lot less than that! ;)

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »