Monday, July 21, 2008

Back on Track

It was sure nice to have a couple of days off. We went to the waterfront and Pike Place Market. We went to see the latest Indiana Jones movie. I worked in the yard some. I worked on Frankenhealey. I barbequed a roast. The weather was pretty much perfect. I got the Z out and took it for a spin.

A nice laid back mini-vacation.

I put the fenders on Frankenhealey. It is far enough along now that I can see getting it on the road this summer. Acutally, as soon as my jetting kit comes in, I can see replacing the jets, pumping up the spare tire and taking it for a spin. But I may just start it up and get it to run and moving it around under it's own power so I can check out a few things like brakes.

But now, here I am back at my old desk and it's like the last four months never existed.

But it's sure nice to be back.

2 comments:

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Like slipping on an old shoe, isn't it? *sigh*

:)

Al said...

PQ: Yeah, all too easy to slip into old habits.