Thursday, July 13, 2006

TTFN

Which is a direct quote from our buddy Tigger and means Ta Ta For Now.

It has been a hectic day, getting ready for the trip. I am just about fully packed, just waiting for a pair of shorts and a pair of loose cotton pants to make it through the drier.

Mrs A. went to the Podiatrist this morning to get a final checkout of her foot, and everything is OK, although I imagine it will be invoked to get her dispensation from any physical labor.

After that we had to go find Mrs. A a bigger suitcase, either that or I would be working naked, as she had appropriated most of the storage capacity of my suitcase.

Had to get the bills paid so they didn't reposess Alville while I was gone (Although I am grateful I have the ability to pay the bills, I still hate paying them).

So I will be gone from Blogville for a week. No computer access, no phone service no running water. I will miss everyone in the blogasphere.

When I get back home, after taking a LOOOONNNGGG hot shower and catching up on sleep, I will be loading up some pictures from the trip.

N. is supposed to tear the deck off of the house while we are gone. It will be really strange to pull in the driveway and have the deck gone. Tearing it down will be the easy part. Then I have to build the new one. I'll get to that after we are back.

So wish me luck and if you are the praying sort, say a little prayer for us.

2 comments:

Daphnewood said...

Al, have a safe trip and I will be praying for you. Take care of yourself and come back to us with lots of pictures and fun stories to share. *hugs*

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Good luck! Hope all is going well!

We want LOTS of pictures! :)