Saturday, July 22, 2006

What a trip!

Too much to say, and not a bit of it thought through yet, but the trip to Mexico was... well, it was a trip.

I have about 100 pictures, which I have not even had a chance to download. There was SOOOOO much that happened, and a little more challenge than I was prepared for.

I was laying in my bunk at the orphanage this morning trying to figure out how to go about this, and got........nowhere.

I have only been able to take "Bucket Showers" for the last week, so when I sign off here, I am going to go celebrate the major triumph of Western Civilivation, hot running water right in your house, and stand under the shower for at least 20 minutes, and then go celebrate sleeping in my own bed with Mrs. A at my side.

Deadly insects....heat stroke.......back breaking labor.......beautiful orphan childern...........evangilism............bad food.........wonderful campanionship........

Am I glad to be home?????

Hell yes!!!!

Would I do it again????

In an instant!

2 comments:

Rick said...

Welcome back, buddy! Glad to see you survived!

Al said...

I did fine, but Mrs A. contracted Montezuma's revenge. I had to take her into the Emergency room last night because she had been sick for almost 48 houes. they had to rehydrate her and get her electrlytes back in ballance.