Monday, February 19, 2007

Back at it


I'm still having trouble with Blogger. For some reason, I can't add a post from work. It just won't connect to the dashboard.


At least it will now let me add comments. It wouldn't let me do that last week. Any improvement is good, I guess.


My head was still over at the Lodge. I just couldn't seem to get engaged. Good thing there wasn't a whole lot to do.


We are planning our next excursion. We ususally go to Lake Quinault fot our anniversary (April 9th) but I think we are going to go to the beach instead. There is a resort at Kalaloch that has a bunch of cabins for rent, and they are critter friendly, so Molly can come along. The rates aren''t too bad in the off season, a little over a hundred bucks a night, so it will be comparable to Lake Quinault.


The only thing to consider is that we are going to Maple Lane with Morning Light the weekend before, and we might be a little worn out.

2 comments:

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Aw, go ahead and go....you can just kick back and relax! :)

Al said...

PQ: I think we'll probably go. We need our "recharge" time.