Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Got nothin' here

Just another day. The most that happened today was that I went to book rooms at the Kalaloch Lodge and the prices kept coming out WAY higher than I expected.

The attack of the fine print demons.

Although this is the off season, and prices are lower in the off season, the little bitty asterisk leads to the caveat box, which says that off season prices only apply Monday thru Thursday.

Bummer.

So I either pony up the extra salad or give up on Kalaloch.

I think I'll double check the budget. I'm sure I can find a few extras in there somewhere that we can do without.

2 comments:

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

ABSOLUTELY do it! ;)

Al said...

We talked it over, and agreed to cut back so we will have the money. I booked one of the cabins last night for April 6th-8th.