Tuesday, June 05, 2007

All My Fault

It has been raining , or showering here in Latteland the last couple of days.

I admit it, it is my fault.

I did two things guaranteed to make it rain. First I washed Mrs A's car. By hand. Within a couple of hours, the thunderheads formed and it rained. Then it dried out enough to make lots of nice spots.

The second thing was that I took the tarp off of the outdoor furniture.

Either one by itself is bad enough, but the two together was like giving the finger to the weather gods.

At least my sinuses are much better since the showers gave the air a good scrubbing.

Maybe I ought to hire myself out as a Rainmaker.

4 comments:

Michael said...

I see, it was your fault I was scrambling to mow the jungle I laughingly refer to as my yard late on Sunday before the skies opened up! Actually, I don't mind a little rain now and then... as long as it clears up on the weekends.

Al said...

As a native Lattelander, I expect a certain amount of precipitation, othwise the moss on my North side would die, but I agree that timing is everything..

Rick said...

I actually encouraged the rain by watering my lawn.

Al said...

Rick: A couple of days in the 80's and people were starting to look a little wilted.