Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Hump Day

Happy Hump Day. Once again we have trecked to the middle of nowhere. Lets hope we can find our way back home.

I am really draggin' ass this morning. Diet Coke with Lime....goood. Must have caffiene....

I stayed up to watch the Mariners game last night. Don't look at me like that. Yes I admit it, I am a Mariners fan. Even in the bad years, although it sometimes felt like I was going around wearing a "Kick Me" sign. Last night's game went 13 innings, but we WON. JJ Putz had the bases loaded with one out in the 13th, and managed to get his 19th save out of 19 opportunities. He has been amazing. In fact the whole bull pen has been amazing this year. It has been fun watching them this year, but like always, up and down.

They are Playing Chicago. I believe this is the first time the M's have played at Wrigley Field. What an icon of Baseball. The last Old School Major League stadium left.

Still no RV. Patience, Al, patience.

I have a space reserved at Deception Pass State Park for the 22nd, 23rd, 24th & 25th, and I will need to check everything out and get it pre-tripped before then. We can always just go tent camping, but we would have to go out and buy a bunch of stuff, because most of our camping gear has disappeared.

Hang in there, the roller coaster is on the down side, but it still may get a little rocky.

6 comments:

Denny Shane said...

Letting you know that you are on the drop down list now! lol

Al said...

Thanks, Denny

Rick said...

Speaking of roller coasters, I'm probably over-analyzing, but the folks at Kalaloch Lodge are giving me the heebie-geebies. Read some bad reviews and now they've called to move us from the lodge to a cabin. Should I take a jug of 30 Seconds?

Al said...

I had a bad experience with the management there. They screwed up our reservation, locked us out of our room, and I wasn't impressed by the restaraunt. A can of Whoop Ass might be called for.

I prefer the Lake Quinault Lodge, but that's just my opinion.

Michael said...

The Mariners are still playing baseball? I figured they'd have given up by now. ;-)

Did you already pay for this RV? Or are you still waiting on the seller to find/get a new title? He doesn't seem real motivated so far.

Al said...

Michael: I gave him $750.00 down to hold it. He had bought it for his first wife. They used it a couple of times, and she came down with cancer and died. He hasn't used it since. He recently got remarried, and I think new wife thought it was a little too much a shrine to wife #1.

I'll let the crack about the M's pass, you heathen.