Monday, June 23, 2008

"i"


Cute huh?
R and her niece stopped by. They are in the process of moving R's stuff to Tacoma. They stopped by for a snack and some gas money. I figure if giving them $20 for gas get's me out of helping move, it is money well invested.
And of course "i" was there. What a cutie.
The weekend was a total resounding success. We had to take Molly, the shi-tzu in to get fixed and while we waited, we took a shower and stuff and then took a nap. watched "The Bucket List" and "Jumpers". The Bucket List is a great movie with a couple of great actors. "Jumpers" is not quite bad enough to be a bad joke.
We went to Church on Sunday for the first time in months. It was good to see everyone.
After we got home I changed into car working clothes and went down to do battle with Jenny. I couldn't find the damn key. I could tell you exactly when I lost it, but if I knew WHERE, it wouldn't be lost, would it? It took me an hour to find it in the left hand lower pocket of the cargo shorts I was wearing on Friday when I ran frantically around the house trying to get ready for work.
It took me about 20 minutes to get Jenny sorta running.. With much cursing coaxing and pumping of the gas pedal, she will start and remain running, but something is off, like mayby I have a couple of wires crossed or something. But I now can go out and climb in and get it to start.
This "Weekend" is a good concept. Having two days off in a row, Something I would like to try to get used to.

2 comments:

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Weekends RULE! I live for 'em.

Twenty bucks and you don't have to help 'em move? that is a VERY sweet deal. I HATE moving.

And yes, 'i' is gorgeous...look at that cute little smile! :)

Al said...

PQ: I hope to have more weekends now that the first P8-A is about ready to roll out of the factory. And I hate moving.